About Me

My photo

Once a padawan, now a freaking Jedi. I run really far, I write a bunch, and have super powers that allow me to grow amazing facial hair.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Review of Mens Brooks Equilibrium CoRe Fitted Shorts

Originally submitted at Road Runner Sports

Men's Brooks® Equilibrium CoRe Short :: Supportive moisture-transfer compression short with soft waistband provides core stability, fights chafing, and fends off fatigue. This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the contine...


Great Product

By Joseph Shearer from Columbus, OH on 9/5/2010

 

5out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Pros: Dries Quickly, Breathable, Lightweight, Comfortable, Allows Free Movement

Best Uses: Running, Warm Weather, Competition

Describe Yourself: Competitive Athlete

Was this a gift?: No

Great product that I use all the time in not only training but racing as well. The fabric dries quickly and wicks sweat away fast. The reason I purchased this product is how effectively it reduces problems with chaffing. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a good and high performing base layer.

Using the product at the Laurel Ultra 2010

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment