About Me

My photo

Once a padawan, now a freaking Jedi. I run really far, I write a bunch, and have super powers that allow me to grow amazing facial hair.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Race Schedule for 2012

As I learned halfway through 2011, more is not always better. I took on way too much last year. The money, the logistics, the pressure, the time, and the physical toll over a dozen marathon or longer races was too much. I accomplished a lot, but this year is all about quality, which I hope to get through disciplined training and focusing on one race at a time.



Race Schedule:


Glacier Ridge                                     50 Miles
April 14th 2012
Slippery Rock, PA



Pittsburgh Marathon                          26.2 Miles
May 6th 2012
Pittsburgh, PA



Memorial Day 100                            100 Miles
May 26th 2012
New York, NY



Laurel Ultra                                       70 Miles
June 9th 2012
Ohiopyle, PA



Burning River                                   100 Miles
July 28th 2012
Willoughby Hills, OH



Rock n Roll San Antonio                  26.2
November 11th 2012
San Antonio, TX 


Looking at this list I'd say I am probably going to end up signing up for more. I would really like a 50K or two, and if I end up moving to San Antonio in the Fall, I would like to acclimate myself to the race scene down there. Any suggestions? Post them in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment